The Weekend.


So one of my best friends came to visit me for the weekend and we had the best time! We went out, we went out again, ate out (again and again and again) and did plenty of shopping.
On the Friday we went to Proud Camden which is a really fun venue that is an art gallery by day and a club by night. There are individually decorated stables all with different themes and the vibe is generally very chilled as most of the people who go are just there to relax and enjoy themselves rather than get horrendously drunk. We went to Fabric after (we just didn’t want the party to end!) and it was my first time there. It was fun just to dance like crazy and let loose with people who wanted to do the same thing. I’m not sure if I would go again but it was worth going to experience such a famous club in London. We didn’t get back home till eight!
We went to the Bluebird Restaurant on the Kings Road on the Sunday which was amazing, the food was delicious and the restaurant itself was beautifully decorated; the atmosphere was really relaxed and comfortable. I will definitely be going again!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment