Nike Free 3.0 V3


 So I have been lusting after these trainers for months, and after going into Niketown and seeing these badboys for £50, it seemed silly not to get them! The reason I wanted them so much is simply due to the flexibility of the sole which makes it incredibly light, something that I really look for whenever I buy shoes. The barefoot running trend that is happening at the moment has lead to lots of companies developing their own version, and my trainer at the gym had nothing but praise for the Nike versions, and in particular the 3.0's, which she said allowed for the most flexibility.



As I runner (I don't run as much as I used to, last year I was running everyday!) I overpronate, so I was worried that these trainers wouldn't be right for me, as at a previous running store they said I needed extra support in a shoe. This lead to the purchase of the Brook Addictions, which did allow for a more comfortable run but are as ugly as hell. However the Nikes are SO comfortable and allow for greater movement. The idea is that by removing all of the typical support in a trainer, the foot gets stronger, allowing you to run harder for longer. They do take a while to get used to, so don't go out for a long run straight away! I wore them around town, to meet friends and when I knew I would be doing a lot of walking to allow my feet to get used to them.

My next challenge is to use them for a 10K run! Molly and I have signed up for the British 10K and the route looks incredible! It is definitely time to get training!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment