Sunny Saturday.

My lovely Aunt bought me a wine tasting experience at Vinopolis so this Saturday myself and my friend Priyal decided to pop in! 
As it was such a sunny day we wandered around the Southbank for a bit, exploring the E4 Udderbelly and stopping for a pint first to soak up the rays. I had no idea that it was free to go in, and it is the prefect place for the sun, lots of groups chatting, ice cold pints, Pimms, a barbecue and even giant board games!
The Vinopolis experience started with a how to session and then we had six vouchers to try some different wines! The place itself seems a bit like traditional wine tasting crossed with Disney; each room was themed by country and had music playing to create some knid of atmosphere.
After that we decided to pop to The Swan for dinner. I had fish and chips which was scrummy and Pri had a mozzarella and tomato tarte. I really like this pub, it has a nice chiled out atmosphere and the food is always great. 
We decided to then head back to the Udderbelly to finish off the night and it was packed in there. It seems like a popular place to go for a drink and the weather made it the perfect venue!











No comments:

Post a Comment