Bicester Village.

For those of you that don't know, Bicester Village is an outlet shopping centre just outside of Oxford. There are a wide range of shops from Versace to Symthson. Some shops are more popular than others, Ugg have actually used a one in, one out policy in the past! I am a big fan of Bicester Village and I have got some real bargains over the past few years! I have bought several of my Mulberry bags from the outlet store here which have had literally hundreds of pounds knocked off the original price. There are a couple of restaurants and A Pret and a Starbucks so you can really make a day of it! I would advise going early as parking can get a but hectic and avoid half term at all costs! I went in half term this time around and I was literally pushed out of the way on more than one occasion. Some people have no shopping etiquette! I got a couple of bargains on my latest visit, check them out below.

NW3 Skirt: was £99, now £39

Aubin and Wills Shirt: was £70, now £25

Pandora charms: 50% off. 

On previous trips to Bicester Village I have even been able to pick things up that I had previously eyed up at full price, it is such a great feeling when you get a bargain! My friends have bought tuxedos and ball dresses for parties before, however you are not guaranteed to get anything when you go as stock can come in quite sporadically. I once went into Mulberry in the morning to no avail and then popped in again on the same afternoon and left with an Alexa. Do you guys know of any other good outlet shopping centres? What have been your best bargains?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment