Oxblood.

The oxblood trend is everywhere right now! It's actually one of my favourite colours to wear and I have several items in this shade already in my wardrobe. I think that the colour makes quite a bold statement and can look quite gothic. If this isn't for you, you can stay on trend by updating your look with some key accessories.  If you don't want to splash out on some new clothes/accessories, the look can be incorporated in your make up! Check out some oxblood items below.




Hudson Abney Wrap Ankle Boots at Office: £150
American Apparel Unisex Fisherman's Pullover in Burgundy: £66.00
Missguided Romana High Waisted Disco Pant: £25.99
Warehouse Studded Strap Wrist Purse: £12.00
ASOS Textured Knit Snood: £12.00
Topshop Moto Superskinny Leigh Jeans in Wine: £38.00
Models Own Nail Polish in Red Red Wine: £5.00
Chanel Rouge Allure in Rouge Noir: £25.00



I think this look can be really casual as well as smart and is actually quite christmasy! It is a more sophisticated take on the classic red seen at christmas and can make sure that you stand out for all the right reasons in the party season. For me, when wearing oxblood I try to stick to relatively neutral colours; a mix of black, white, grey and nudes. What's your take on the oxblood trend? Do you think that it is an easy trend to wear?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment