Matthew Curtis.

Having moved away from London I desperately needed to find a new hairdressers. Having stumbled upon Matthew Curtis when out shopping in Stratford, I decided to explore further. After a bit of research I found out Matthew currently works with TRESemmé and the salon regularly uploads tutorial on Youtube to help clients create looks at home. Perfect I thought! So I went for a free consolation with Loz, a Style Director with the salon and took along some pictures of the look I was trying to achieve as well as talking through my issues with my hair. Loz was great, and really understood the look I was trying to create and put my mind at ease. I wanted to have ombré put into my hair but was worried about the damage this might cause. Loz said that she would use a bleach with a lower amount of hydrogen peroxide but made it clear that there may be a degree of damage. So after I went back to have my hair dyed it came out like this...



I am so happy with how it turned out! I didn't want it to be too blonde and I like reddy undertone; I think it is quite autumnal. I will definitely be going back. There is also a 10% student discount which totally worth taking advantage of. As I am trying to grow my hair, having it like this means that I can still have fun with it without having it all cut off. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment