CW Salon at Home: Shine Booster.

So I have been meaning to purchase this for a while so I finally went for it! There are meant to be four applications in a box, but this depends how long/thick your hair is.


 The box contains: glaze, shampoo, conditioner, four shower caps and a set of instructions.





So you lightly apply the glaze to the ends of dry hair and then pop on a shower cap and wait for 10 minutes. You then shampoo the glaze out and then liberally apply the conditioner and wait for a couple of minutes and rinse out!

It was really simple to use and the results were great! I got complements about how shiny and healthy my hair looked. It costs £13. 33 from Boots and with four applications I think it is reasonably priced. I wouldn't use it that often; I would save it for a special occasion where I want super glossy hair!

Have you tried any of the CW Salon at Home products? Do you think they are any good?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment